G&D Surgical wants you to be happy with your purchase.
Below is useful information about ordering from G&D Surgical. We communicate with our customers via email but we're available by phone too! Call us at 1-201-567-0011 with product questions, delivery options and for the best prices.
Click the topic below to read more about doing business with G&D Surgical.
- The patient has the right to select those who provide their home care services.
- To be provided with identification by any person or person who enters your residence to provide home care for you.
- To receive the service in a professional manner without discrimination relative to your age, sex, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual preference, or physical or mental handicap.
- To be provided with information from which you can give your informed consent for the commencement of service, the continuation of service, the transfer of service to another health care provider, or the termination of service.
- To express concerns or grievances or recommend modifications to your home care service without fear of discrimination.
- To receive care and services within the scope of your health care plan, while being informed as to our organization’s policies, procedures, and changes.
- To refuse care, within the boundaries set by law.
- Subject to applicable law, the patient has the right to confidentiality of all information pertaining to his/her medical equipment and service. Individuals or organizations not involved in the patient’s care may not have access to the information without the patient’s written consent.
- To request and receive information regarding services or costs privately and confidentially.
- To formulate and have honored by all health care personnel an advance directive such as a living will or a durable power of attorney for health care, or a do not resuscitate order.
- To be free of pain.
- To have your personal, cultural and ethnic preferences respected.
- The patient is responsible to provide accurate information conveying present/past medical history, including medication and allergies, hospitalizations, when appropriate to your care/service.
- To utilize the equipment provided for the purpose for which it was prescribed and only for the patient for whom it was prescribed.
- To properly store and care for the equipment supplied. This includes proper cleaning, protecting equipment from fire, water, theft or other damage while in the patient’s possession.
- The patient is responsible for settlement in full of all his/her accounts.
- The patient is responsible for notifying G&D Surgical immediately for any service problem, equipment failure, defect or damage, and is responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by delay or failure to notify the organization when equipment attention is needed.
- To notify G&D Surgical immediately of any address or telephone changes, whether temporary or permanent.
- The patient must not permanently relocate any rental equipment from the address to which it was delivered, without the express permission of G&D Surgical. Further, the patient is responsible for the service, and/or repair, of any rental equipment that has been relocated from G&D Surgical’s service area.
G&D Surgical: Personal and Protected Health Information (PHI) Policy
G&D Surgical and Drug Co. Inc. believes that strong electronic privacy is crucial to all of our customers. Therefore, unless you designate otherwise, any information entered within our records or publication will be known only to you and G&D Surgical.
How might we use and disclose your Personal or Protected Health Information? (PHI)
We, in this case G&D Surgical and Drug Co. Inc., may use and disclose your Personal or PHI for different purposes such as payment and home care delivery/implementation.
For the purposes of payment, we use and disclose Personal or PHI for billing and collection for items and services you receive from us. We also may use and disclose your health and personal information to obtain payment from third parties that may be responsible for such costs, such as family members or business managers.
We may use and disclose your Personal or PHI to contact you regarding rental pick-up, deliveries or follow-up and supply re-orders.
*Collected financial information is only used to bill each customer for products and services but never released or sold to third parties for any purpose.
Other Permitted or Required Disclosures
Public Health Activities: We may disclose Personal or PHI to public health agencies for reasons such as preventing or controlling disease, injury or disability.
Victims of Abuse, Neglect or Domestic Violence: We may disclose Personal or PHI to local authorities if abuse, neglect or domestic violence is suspected during scheduled pick-up or deliveries.
Judicial and Administrative Proceedings: We may disclose Personal or PHI in response to court or administrative order. Furthermore, some circumstances may require us to release your information in response to a subpoena, discovery request or other lawful process.
Special Government Functions: We may disclose information as required by military authorities or authorized federal officials for national security and intelligence activities.
Right to Receive Confidential Communication: You have a right to request that we use a certain method to communicate with you or that we send information to a specific location.
You may further inquire about any rights or disclosures listed above by contacting G&D Surgical and Drug Co. Inc. at (201) 567-0011.
All shipping charges are non-refundable and are the customer’s responsibility. Items will be shipped via UPS or with an alternate carrier, if appropriate.
Return shipping costs (i.e., sending an item back to us) are also the responsibility of the customer unless the item is being returned due to our error, manufacturer defects, or damage). We do not offer International Shipping.
If you are local to our location you may choose to pick up your order during store hours. M-F 8:00 – 5:30, Saturday 9-1. Please let us know when you are picking up your order so we can have it ready.
Free delivery is offered for G&D credit accounts only. For other customers, if you would like your order delivered and are located within 10 miles of the G&D Store, please call and ask for our delivery charges.
We are committed to nothing short of excellence before, during, and even after you receive your merchandise from us. We realize that even though we provide only the best in medical supplies and equipment, you may occasionally find it necessary to return or exchange an item.
Conditions for Return
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept personal contact items.
All returns must meet the following conditions:
• The item must be clean (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.)
• The item must be unused and unopened
• The item must be in its original packaging.
• Special orders are not returnable.
Return Merchandise Authorization request / RMA#
All requests for returns and /or exchanges must be made within 10 days of delivery. Returns and/or exchanges will not be accepted without prior approval and accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RMA#).
RMA# can be obtained by e-mailing customer service at INFO@GDSURGICAL.COM.
RMA#’s are valid for 7 business days from date of issue.
Exchange / Return / Refunds
If you need to exchange an item, please contact us within the Return Period. We will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). All merchandise must be shipped back in its original packaging and the packaging must not be defaced or opened in any way. All parts and instructions must be returned. All exchanges must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice. The merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging. Once the return item is received and inspected, the amount of the item will be applied as a credit for the exchanged item. If the new item cost less than the exchanged item, the difference in item costs will be credited to the original form of payment. If the new item cost more than the exchanged item, the original form of payment will be charged unless otherwise requested by the customer. Customer is responsible for exchange / return shipping charges.
If you would prefer a refund, it will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.
Where do I write the RMA?
On the shipping label on the outside of your shipment. Make certain that the RMA is written in clear, legible fashion for easier tracking.
How long does the RMA last?
The RMA is effective for seven (7) business days after you receive it. After that time, you will need to obtain another RMA as long as you are still within the Return Period. Outside of the Return Period, the product cannot be returned.
May I return a product without an RMA?
No. Please note that refunds for merchandise returned without RMAs will be denied.
If you are trying to return an item past the 10 day period a 30% service fee will be assessed. Your return must first be approved by management after the 10 day period.
Damaged and Defective items
If an item arrives damaged or with a manufacturer defect or other error to which we are at fault, rest assured that we will do everything in our power to repair or replace it at no cost to you, even if it’s an item that is generally non-returnable. Please contact customer service within
10 days of delivery at INFO@GDSURGICAL.COM.
If you need to send a copy of your prescription or other information that contains sensitive personal information, please use our HIPAA compliant fax number to ensure that your privacy is maintained.
Our Fax number is 1-201-567-5141.
You can shop at G&D Surgical with confidence. We have partnered with Stripe, a leading payment gateway, to accept credit cards payments safely and securely for our customers.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).